From 27th November to 1st December – 2nd edition of the European Cyber Week. Come to Rennes and discover the latest developments in cyber technology.
This hight-level event, will feature a week-long agenda brought to you by French and European key stakeholders.
- [27th,28th & 29th nov.] C&ESAR : Data protection facing cyber threats
- [27th nov.] Opening Ceremony – The Security Science Factory
- [29th nov.] Security Science Conference – The Business of Digital Security
- [29th nov.] Recruitment forum : Participation of 26 local actors of the sector, start-ups and key accounts also, and the presence of 300 students and specialized graduates
- [29th nov.] Student Challenge: capture the flag : more than 300 students coming from top schools and universities in France and Europe
- [29th nov.] My Thesis 3.0., the 2017 RCC Challenge : the RCC challenge aims to promote the researches for Doctorants working on the security and defense domains
- [30th nov.] Parliamentary meetings : This parliamentary meetings on cybersecurity bring together French and European actors of cyber chain around the cyber issues put by digital threats.
- [30th nov.]Focus day : Cyber security and Healthcare
- [1st dec.] Cybersecurity of Internet of things : The conference will therefore examine the specificities of the Internet of things and propose ways to build a response adapted to justify trust in the future connected objects.